Sodium Bicarbonate is used for the following:
• To lower the pH of drilling slurry from a pH of 12-14 plus alkaline to a pH range of 8-9.
• Added to a base drilling fluid as a pH neutralizing additive.
• Added to acidic water as a buffer to raise the pH to 8-9.
• Treat cement contamination in SHORE PAC drilling slurry and bentonite water based drilling fluids.
• Remove calcium and manganese, which turns hard water into soft water.
Packaging: 50 lb bags/40 to 49 per pallet
MSDS Sheets available upon request!