Powered by John Deere diesel engines, Atlas Copco’s Series 7 portable compressors are compact, efficient, economical and easy to operate. They give you a reliable source of compressed air to drive your pneumatic tools, as well as your high free air delivery applications such as sandblasting All Series 7 models comply with current regulations concerning safety, exhaust emissions and noise.
- Ease of operation – All controls are located on a single panel for quick access and smooth operation.
- Long-lasting – Body parts are made of powder-coated Zincor™ steel for excellent corrosion resistance. The canopy can also be supplied in highly impact-resistant HardHat™ polyethylene.
- High efficiency – The combination of an efficient John Deere engine and the high performance Atlas Copco compressor element guarantees outstanding efficiency and reduced wear.
- Low operational cost, high fuel autonomy – All models are fitted with a stepless, fully automatic regulator. This constantly varies the engine speed according to air demand, reducing fuel consumption. The high capacity fuel tank allows the Series 7 to work a full shift without the need to refuel.
- Easy to service – You can remove the side panels, front and rear baffle in seconds, while self-supporting gas struts lift the hood in one piece. The result is fast service access to accelerate maintenance and reduce downtime.
- Low cost of ownership – The tough, impact-resistant HardHat™ canopy resists damage and corrosion, eliminating the time and cost of repair and repaint jobs.
|Weight||1850 - 2400 lbs|
|Normal effective working pressure||100 psi|
|Air flow||185 cfm|